Would having a reliable car help you get back and forth to work?
The lack of reliable, affordable transportation is one of the most significant barriers for individuals to finding and keeping a job. In collaboration with First Financial Bank, we can help you take the right steps to purchase, finance, insure and repair a car you can afford. We will assist you through the purchase process and provide ongoing financial coaching after the purchase is complete.
Our clients receive:
- a car at a reasonable purchase and financing terms*
- a pre-screened insurance provider
- access to a LifeSpan financial coach
- potentially increased employment opportunities and work stability
*Subject to credit approval
Requirements for clients:
- Must be 18 years old and a U.S. resident
- Valid driver’s license
- One year of total employment with at least six months at current job
- Minimum of 25 hours per week at current job
- One year at current or prior residence
“My car has provided me with better job opportunities. This program truly has the ability to put someone in a place of success.“-Robert, client