Learn how to feel better and make better decisions about your health
If you are one of the millions of Americans who struggle every day with health challenges, learning and practicing good self-management skills will help you live a better life. You’ll be able to do the things you want to do and feel more in control of your life and your health.
Are you tried of feeling overwhelmed by your diabetes chronic health condition such as high blood pressure, heart disease,and other conditions? Do you want to have the tools necessary to positively manage your chronic health problems?
If so, we invite you to attend our Pathways to Health workshops. These are evidence based workshops, developed and tested by Stanford University to introduce practical, everyday self-management skills designed to empower you with the tools needed to feel better and to live a healthier life. We currently have workshops for: Diabetes and Chronic Heath.
Each free workshop series features:
- Six classes led by certified health facilitators
- Peer support
- Understanding symptoms of chronic disease
- Tools to help self-manage your health and well-being
- Free book about healthy living with chronic conditions
Our workshop series teaches self-management skills for chronic health conditions, including:
- Setting and achieving realistic goals
- Correctly taking medications
- Choosing the right treatment
- Creating healthier lifestyle habits
- Communicating with health care providers
- Building self-confidence
Classes are forming now in Hamilton and Middletown!