Coaching you Through Life’s Obstacles
The LifeSpan Life Coach will help you overcome the obstacles that are getting in the way of your personal and employment goals.
Our clients receive one-on-one coaching that includes:
- Helping you recognize, enhance and apply your life skills to reach your goals.
- Working with you on your personal and employment success.
- Eliminating obstacles by exploring conflicts and strategies, and building your confidence.
- Preparing you for networking, hiring events and job fairs.
- Connecting to local resources to obtain GED, higher education, and local employment.
- Combining these steps into a meaningful, realistic action plan.
Requirements for clients:
Must be eligible for Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF):
- U. S. citizen, and
- Caring for or legally responsible for a child under the age of 18, and
- Meet federal poverty household income level for TANF.
For more information
Michael Rubenstahl, Life Coach Supervisor, 513-868-9220