Care for your loved one… Peace of mind for you.
One Need Help?
Take our quick survey.
Family Connection serves as a liaison between the older adult, family members, doctors and other resource providers by coordinating communication so that everyone is informed and updated at all times. We provide more than a service. We create a professional relationship that helps older adults stay in their own homes for as long as possible while maintaining a high quality of life.
Our most frequently requested services include:
- Represent and communicate with local and out of town families
- Advocate for clients
- Anticipate and plan for future needs
- Assist with moving to or from a retirement complex, assisted living, or skilled nursing facility
- Screen, arrange, and monitor in-home services
- Control costs
- Coordinate with medical, financial, and legal professionals
- Provide crisis intervention and 24/7 availability
- Offer consultation, counseling, and support
“I rest better knowing that you’re there for mom since I’m hundreds of miles away.“
– Jane, daughter
If you are an older adult or a family member concerned about a loved one or if you are uncertain about whether or not Family Connection is the most appropriate service, an expert care manager will consult with you to determine the best course of action. A consultation can help to identify available resources, inform individuals and families of options and guide decisions about how to proceed. Consultations are free, can occur anywhere and can be scheduled at any time that is convenient for you and/or your family member. Call today for your free 30 minute consultation!
Speaking Engagements & Education
Is your organization looking for a speaker? Our Family Connection care manager experts are available to speak on a variety of subjects from long-term care planning to resources available to seniors. We will gladly work with you to tailor topics to your specific needs.
Topics can include, but are not limited to:
- Long Term Care Planning
- Caregiver Stress
- Aging and Driving
- Safety in the Home, including home modification
- Families Dealing with Dementia
- Elder Abuse
“She is a life saver for my family. She tells us exact information about what is happening with Dad; day to day and medically.”